Dynamic Homes are customized and built with exceptional attention to detail by our highly skilled and experienced craftsmen.
Each Dynamic Home is built to exacting standards of structural strength and energy efficiency.
Dynamic Homes has been making dreams come true since 1970. We are a premier systems-builder of custom homes located in Detroit Lakes, MN. Founded by a group of local builders, our mission is to build higher quality and higher value homes than a site-built home. Our systems-built construction process is more efficient and more affordable than site-built construction. More than 12,000 homes later the dedication that led to the construction of the first Dynamic Home continues to exceed the quality and value of site-built construction throughout the upper Midwest due to state-of-the-art engineering techniques and quality control. Dynamic Homes are customized and built with exceptional attention to detail by our highly skilled and experienced craftsmen. Each Dynamic Home is built to exacting standards of structural strength and energy efficiency. Every home we build reflects the owner’s personality and lifestyle, built with the highest quality materials for a lifetime of enjoyment. Come tour our quality homes or our factory in Detroit Lakes and discover the endless possibilities for your new home. Whether you choose one of our thousands of designs or completely design your home from scratch, the home of your dreams is a home from Dynamic Homes.
When you decide on a systems-built home from Dynamic Homes you will be able to choose from a wide selection of custom features, designs and styles, whether you choose one of our thousands of plans, or a custom design of your own. We have personally chosen a quality, reputable builder/dealer to work with you in your area to assure your satisfaction. Our skilled network of builder/dealers provides you with a stress-free home building experience and the ease of dealing with only one professional resource throughout the entire process. Dynamic Homes are constructed with advanced engineering techniques, top quality materials and structural components by superior craftsmen in a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility for lasting value, quality and durability. Dynamic Homes is an Energy Star Partner. Energy Star homes are quieter and more comfortable, have lower utility bills and help protect the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. And with a systems-built home from Dynamic Homes you’ll be surprised by how quickly your dream home can be built.
Dynamic Homes has teamed up with your builder for two reasons – craftsmanship and reliability. Your builder knows how to help you put your ideas on paper and skillfully guide you through the design of your new home.
Once you’ve settled on your final design and selected all your options, highly skilled craftsmen build your new home in our climate-controlled environment. At the same time, your builder prepares your lot and foundation.
• Solid floors. 2 x 10 premium lumber for greater strength. Double-layered floor deck eliminates squeaking.
• Engineered 2 x 6 exterior and 2 x 4 interior kitchen walls ensure quality, well-fit installation of cabinets and countertops.
• Maintenance free exteriors feature high-impact vinyl siding or you may select other options.
• Soffits and fascia are enamel-baked aluminum.
• 30 year warranty architectual asphalt shingles provide exceptional beauty and lasting protection.
• Standard Energy Star rated vinyl windows are maintenance-free.
• Optional aluminum-clad casement windows come with factory-finished wood interiors.
• Standard entry door system incorporates a maintenance-free, extruded aluminum-clad frame.
• Premium grade lumber purchased from select mills.
• Engineered 2 x 4 trusses.
Your local Dynamic Homes Authorized Independent Builder will build your dream home from one of our many plans or from your own plan. The choice is yours. Choose any of the following building styles and then explore and create from there.
Visit our website at Dynamic Homes to view thousands of floor plans to help you get started. Or design your own floor plan with the help of your builder. The final design will be uniquely you and the home of your dreams.
Minnesota Energy Code assures owners of Dynamic Homes that they have a genuine Energy Star ready home that will save them money now and increase market value and resale potential later. And Energy Star homes are quieter, more comfortable, have lower utility bills and help protect the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Our state-of-the-art, climate controlled facility offers numerous energy efficiency advantages. Because the building process is not exposed to the elements, your home is not affected by outdoor problems such as snow, wind, and rain that can cause potential problems in typical site-built homes.
Dynamic Homes also utilizes Energy Star Rated windows and appliances. And with greater energy efficiency, energy efficient homes from Dynamic Homes may also qualify for utility rebates and mortgage programs that reward energy-efficient construction.
• Total Energy Savings of up to 50%
• Reduce the chance of mold and indoor pollutants
• Air infiltration reduced up to 66%
• Greater overall home comfort
• Energy Efficient Mortgage Programs
• Increased Real Estate Values
• National, State & Local Rebate Programs Possible
Environmentally friendly Dynamic Homes save energy and resources while reducing carbon footprints:
• Oriented strand board sheathing promotes use of fast growth trees.
• Re-bond carpet pad is made of recycled foam products.
• State-of-the-art factory production minimizes material waste at both the factory and job site.
• Factory production allows use of water base paints and stains on walls, ceilings, doors and millwork.
• Copper and aluminum from excess wiring and piping are recycled.
• Dumpsters are categorized for recycling.
• Systems-building reduces environmental impact & energy consumption at the site.